- Material: Polyester, spandex
- Pattern: Geotic print
- Neckline: Round neck
- Sleeves: Long sleeve
- Detail: Zipper
- Length: Long
- Fit: Skinny
- Season: Spring, autumn, winter
- Style: Retro
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- The snug fit and stretchy material ensure exceptional comfort, no matter what surprises your day may bring. You can wear this ingenious style in your own home, at a yoga studio, or out for a few drinks with friends.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track them every step of the way. Cool things are worth waiting for!
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase
- Our products are handmade with love and attention to detail, but we know they're not always perfect, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
• Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
• Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
• Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
• The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
• The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
• Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.