Thank you for visiting WELENY
1. What information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information associated with information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated, so whether it is combined with other information or in other ways, we can no longer identify you.
We will only collect and use the personal information necessary to comply with our legal obligations and assist us in managing our business and providing you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to surveys.
When ordering or registering on our website, depending on the situation, you may need to enter the following information: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. However, you can also visit our website anonymously.
2. What purpose do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purpose for which you provided the information, as described at the time of collection, and other purposes permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
lP ersonalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your personal needs).
- Improve our website and your shopping experience (we are constantly striving to improve our website products based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping the product to you or another person you designate, and sending an email to you or another person you designate to confirm your order status and shipping, and processing returns.
Send emails regularly. In addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., the email address you provide for order processing can also be used to send you important information and updates related to your order.
3. How we use your information
There are many different reasons for using your personal information. This may be to allow us to fulfill the order, or simply to improve the way you shop with us. Next, we will explain in detail the ways we use different types of personal data and the reasons why we do so. We hope to explain this as clearly as possible so that you can fully understand the use of your personal data.
- Why use your name and contact information
To deliver the order you placed with us, if we do not receive your order, we will not fulfill our contract. We need your details to make sure this happens!
Provide updates about your order via SMS, email or phone, so we can keep you up to date on the progress of your order
To send you emails about new styles and promotions, in order to keep you informed about the latest news and offers, we will only do so with your consent (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Why use your payment details
Pay and refund your order and pass the information to our secure payment gateway to prevent fraud and ensure your payment is safe.
- Why use your purchase history and wish list items
For customer service and account inquiries, and to update you on items that may be of interest to you, to provide you with better services.
- Why use data from third parties and cooperate with third parties
- Why interact with you through social media
To promote your ability to share information with social media, we will interact with you through comments and direct messages, and at the same time share some tips on how to wear and how you can see the customer experience of buying through our website.
4. Your rights
Based on protecting your privacy, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to contact us to find out whether your personal data is being processed, and in this case, you can access personal data and information, including but not limited to personal data related to the processing purpose and category.
- You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your incorrect personal data. Taking into account the purpose of processing, you are also free to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to delete personal data about you from us.
- You have the right to contact us to set processing restrictions, which will limit our processing authority.
- You have the right to receive personal data provided in a structured form and transmit these data to third parties.
- You have the right to contact us at any time to raise an objection to your specific situation in order to process personal data.
- You have the right to be free from decisions and constraints based on purely automated processing (including configuration files) that will have legal effects related to you or have a significant impact on you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to help you.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and updated. In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as provide you with and maintain our personal data. In some cases, applicable laws or regulations require that we refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we maintain. You can contact us to exercise your rights.
5. How do we share your information
- Cooperate with service providers and agents. We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email and hosting services or customer service and support. These service providers may access your personal data and must only use it to provide the services we request.
- Sponsors of matches or promotions. If you participate in competitions, promotions, sweepstakes or similar events, we may share your information with any company or sponsor that hosts the event. For example, this might include sharing a list of winners.
- Social media platform. If you link or log in to your social media account through our website or application, we may share your personal information with these third-party social media sites. For example, we may share your WELENY loyalty account information with social media sites.
- With our marketing partners. We rely on other third parties to help us review the quality and effectiveness of advertising, provide advertising or marketing materials, provide analysis services and similar services. We may share some of your information with these marketing partners so that they can perform these functions.
6. How do we save your information
As long as you use our services, whether for your personal legitimate interests to provide services to you, or for us to be able to comply with the law, we will store your personal information. We reserve the right to the maximum extent not prohibited by law. We may delete personal information at our own discretion, so you should keep your own records and not rely on our storage of any personal information, content or other data.
We will review the information we hold, and when the user is no longer needed, the law or business requires us to retain the information, we will safely delete the information, or in some cases anonymize it irreversibly. When we delete any information, that information will be deleted from our activity database, but it may remain in our archives.
7. How do we protect your personal information
We will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outsiders. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, performing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates, or otherwise providing services to you, as long as these third parties agree keep this information confidential. We may also publish your information when we believe that the purpose of publishing your information is to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or other people's rights, property, or safety.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and promote the correct use of personal information obtained through our website, we have taken appropriate physical, technical and operational measures to protect the personal information we collect online from unauthorized use access, illegal use, accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We will try our best to ensure the security of your information when shopping. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online orders and personal information. All data transmitted between your computer and our server are encrypted by SSL and then stored on a computer that is not connected to the Web. To ensure that you are accessing a secure server, please check the lower left or lower right corner of the browser window after accessing the server. An uninterrupted key or closed lock (depending on your browser) indicates that SSL is active in your window. Certain versions of browsers and firewalls do not allow communication through secure servers. In this case, you will not be able to connect to the server, so you don’t have to worry about placing orders by mistake over an insecure connection.
We use the PayPal payment service to process your credit card information and help prevent fraud.
The company cooperates with authorized government and law enforcement agencies or any third parties in accordance with the legal orders in force at the time to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties in our sole discretion as necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal procedures, protect the property and rights of the company or third parties, and protect the public or any Human safety, or prevent or prevent any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activities. The company may also provide your personal information to tax authorities in accordance with any requirements or requirements.
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register an account on the WELENY website. When providing services, we do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with personal information through the service, please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work hard to delete the personal information from our database.
10. Unsubscribe or exit
Your online WELENY account
You can update, correct or delete certain information stored in your online WELENY account at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page. To delete your online account, please send an email to your mailbox number. Please note that if you request to delete your account, we may retain certain personal information (such as transaction information) in accordance with legal requirements or for legitimate business purposes. We may also keep a cached or archived copy of your personal information for a period of time. If you have other questions about your account, please "contact us".
Opt out of promotional communications
You can choose not to receive our promotional information at any time through the following methods:
- To opt out of direct mailing (such as catalogs and postcards): Log in to your online account and adjust your settings under the "Catalog Preferences" page, or contact us via email.
- Opt-out of promotional emails: follow the instructions provided in these communications or contact us by email@example.com.
Please note that even if you choose not to receive promotional information, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relationship.
This is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you can choose whether to opt out of cookies. 1. session_id, a unique identifier, conversational, allows us to store information about your session (referrer URL, landing page, etc.). 2. cart, the only sign, can be stored for 2 weeks, storing information about the contents of the shopping cart. 3. secure_session_id, the only sign, session. 4. storefront_digest, the only sign, not sure if the store has a password, it is used to determine whether the current visitor has access rights.
13. Accept the terms
14. How to contact us
If you want to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or just want more information, please contact us:
Please send email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.