- Material: Alloy
- Pattern: Snake
- Detail: Detachable
- Style: Fashion
- Elegant and generous design. Let everything be so coincidental. A casual glance will also be hard to forget.
• Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
• Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
• Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
• The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
• The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
• Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.