- Polyester, spandex
- Eyelet drawstring
- Conventional washing is not higher than 30 ℃
- Don't you want to know about this popular suspender jumpsuit? Suspenders are a timeless summer classic, giving a strong aesthetic to the shoulders, necks and arms.
- The deep v neck does not restrain the chest, boldly showing the plump chest profile, full of femininity. Eyelet button, different from ordinary buttons, rich in layers, both decorative and practical. The knitted fabric is soft and delicate and has good abrasion resistance.
- Black is the favorite color of designers, because it does not pick skin color and body shape. Believe in your figure, match it with a pair of high heels, and the aura is full, you are the queen of the workplace!
• Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
• Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
• Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
• The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
• The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
• Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.